Realtor typo

Real Estate Typos: What Do You Call the Check That Goes With the Purchase Agreement?

“Earnest Money” vs. “Ernest Money” If your first name is Ernest and you were buying a house, I suppose the check you wrote to go with the Purchase Agreement could be called “Ernest money.” However, for everyone else, the proper term is “earnest money.”  🙂 Definition For those not familiar with earnest money, think of...
Read More

“Valuted LR”

“Is That Like a Gorjus FR?” If it were a smart phone app, I’d chalk it up as just one more esoteric, must-have(?) piece of software to add to my (long) list. However, when the term pops up on an MLS listing, I’m pretty sure the agent meant to say . . . “Vaulted Living Room.” 
Read More