Tag

mud room

Relocating the Laundry (Usually, Up)

The Reason to Put the Laundry (Back) in the Basement I just met a client’s plumber, who quoted the cost to move a basement laundry to the first floor in a “For Sale” home my client is considering. According to the plumber, that’s the direction of the move 90% of the time. The other 10%?...
Read More

“Mud Room” — or “Clutter Room?”

[Your Caption Here] The caption accompanying this MLS photo is titled “Mud Room.” However, I suspect most prospective home buyers will substitute their own (less flattering) label. See also, “staging to sell.”
Read More

Archives