May 16, 2020

Why is the Buyer’s Agent Called the “Selling Agent?”

“Real Estate Terminology 101” One of the confusing things about residential real estate is that, once a deal closes, the Buyer’s Agent is called the “Selling Agent.” Isn’t the Listing Agent, representing the Seller, the “Selling Agent?” Well, no. Think of it this way: the Buyer’s agent is selling something ” actually, two things: One....
Read More