new real estate term

Introducing . . . “the Planter Sconce”

A sconce is a light fixture that’s attached to a wall. A planter is large pot or other container that holds . . . a plant. Which begs the question:  “what do you call a planter mounted on a wall?” (pictured above). My term, at least:  “a planter sconce.” 🙂 P.S.: Two other candidates, courtesy...
Read More