“Golden (Not So) Oldies”
As a service to newcomers to this blog (and to jump start hits on the redesigned site), herewith is a “Top Ten” list of previous City Lakes Real Estate posts.
Do a keyword search on any of the post titles (below), and you’ll see it pop up in the top 5 hits (or higher) on Google.
In fact, over 150 previous City Lakes blog posts now rank in Google’s top ten search hits.
10. Realtor’s Prayer
7. Goldman Sachs: ‘It’s Not My Dog’
6. Memo to Groupon: ‘Hurry, This Deal Expires Soon’
5. Realogy Bankruptcy Filing Imminent? (I guess it wasn’t; I posted this almost two years ago, on Feb. 12, 2009)
3. Bernie Madoff & the Path to Recovery
1. The Wall Street Journal Whiffs on Warren
Plus two personal favorites: “A Financial Gettysburg Address”; and, “Taking Trulia for a Spin.”
P.S.: by subject, a majority of my posts concern real estate. However, especially when they focus on a specific property, the “shelf life” of such posts is brief.